terça-feira, 5 de maio de 2015

Dublin - Part 1

Hi!

I am talking a lot with my host family, they invite me to breakfast or dinner with them from time to time.
They told me about some places that I should visit near Raheny.
I use to walk to everywhere I need to go; work, supermarket...It is a good way to kep fit while I don't find a gym.


One day, when I woke up, I thought that it was a good idea to go to the coast. I started to walk at 11 am.I went to St. Anne's Park, I think that is the biggest of Dublin. It has a lot of Gaelic football courses and people use to run, cycling... It is 4 km from my house.


I keep walking to Bull Island, a natural reserve and bird sanctuary with a lot of crows, seagulls...


Between the park and the beach, we can find a golf course. A lot of people practise this sport. Steve, my landlord, invited me to play golf. Maybe someday. I continue to the beach. It has many kilometres to walk, cycling, run...There were a lot of people but not swimming. It was a cloudy and cold day.


There were jellyfish stranded on the sand. The tide was slack and the beach was very flat and long.

I returned to my home after a long day walking.
The next day I met with my friends, they already had a room in a shared house with other two guys. After 30 minutes walking, I found the house in Beaumont Road.

In all my posts, I will introduce one part of our culinary skills. This time, we did a tribute to the Spanish omelette, specially dedicated to our mothers.



 Honestly, I think it is the best omelette we made in our lives.

Regards,
Diego.





2 comentários:

  1. Moi ben, Diego, graciñas por compartir todo isto connosco. Mágoa que a tortilla estea tan lonxe para poder compartila tamén :-D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Senon atopamos choio doutra cousa igual abrimos aqui un take away de tortillas.
      Seguiremos informando!

      Eliminar