terça-feira, 7 de junho de 2022

My internship in Coláiste Dhúlaigh CDCFE

 Hi! My name is Miguel and I will make a small summary about my 2 months experience in this lovely College.

Coláiste Dhúlaigh has 3 different campuses. Kilbarrack campus (where I have been most of the time), Coolock campus (where I have been working these last weeks) and Raheny campus.

This is me in Coolock Campus entrance.








As part of the IT workers I have been doing different tasks in each campus however I will only explain the most interesting ones. 

Firstly, I had to install different Windows images using the Acronis software for some PCs and laptops. Moreover, this task is easier if we use a master computer connected to a switch which connects at the same time with different laptops. This photo is the perfect example:


Secondly, I have been part of a course that Coláiste Dhúlaigh offers to different companies. This course consists of helping workers who have never used a computer before and the objectives are that after 6 weeks, these workers are allowed to use a computer properly. The college gifted them a lenovo laptop that they will keep at the end of the course.



This is me helping one of the workers to set up his account.











To sum up, I had the opportunity to do many different tasks that allowed me to learn, improve and have fun. I can't be happier with my internship in Coláiste Dhúlaigh.

1 comentário:

  1. Hi Miguel, thanks a lot for your post.
    It's great that you're multitasking and learning at the same time :-)

    ResponderEliminar